- The Chinese Developmental State: Conventional Wisdom and New Characteristics
- Bring Motivation Back: Integrative Foreign Policy Analysis and A Two-Stage Model
- Reflections on National Interests: A Chinese Perspective
- China, Global Governance and Power Transition: Strategic Action or Pragmatism?
- Disciplinary and Pedagogical Characteristics of China’s International Relations Teaching
- Stocktaking International Financial Governance Reforms in the Post-crisis Era: A Safer Global Financial World?